Hello World



Hello!

My name is Matt Byrne and I'm a hobbyist from sunny Ireland. I've been into Warhammer for many years but I've only relatively recently gotten into the idea of sharing my work online. With that in mind I've finally decided to set up a blog!

This will primarily (I think...) be a place where I'll post pictures of miniatures I've made for INQ28 but I hope to use it to go into a bit more detail on the background that accompanies each of my characters. I'll also be making posts to do with other games I'm interested in such as 40K, Age of Sigmar, Mordheim, Blood Bowl and Shadow War - we'll see where things go basically!

I'll be starting with a series of posts containing updated photos of some of my older miniatures and how they are involved in an Inquisitor campaign called 'The Heidrun Incident'.

In the meantime, here's a picture of everyone so far. I should have pictures of the individual warbands up over the next few days.








Comments

  1. Im SO gonna follow this one!
    Your stuff always impress and inspire!
    Looking forward to see more here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts